What is a Memory Number® anyway?
Your Memory Number® is the new vital sign for brain health. It doesn't involve needles or labs. It's a self administered test that isn't even timed. You can take as long as you need. It usually takes 15-30 minutes to complete and you don't even need an appointment to drop by and take it! We look forward to seeing you at Columbus Memory Center soon. Bring your friends! Let's makes sure that every senior in Columbus, GA takes the memory test!
REMEMBER, IT'S FREE AND EASY!
Ways to Get Your Memory Number®
We do everything we can to make it convenient for you to get your Memory Number®.
- Visit the Columbus Memory Center any business day.
- No Appointment is necessary.
- There is no cost, its free.
- Attend the next “Ask The Memory Doctor” Town Hall. Click here to find the next event and obtain free tickets.
- (Coming Soon) Click here to find a list of offices and community centers currently offering Memory Number® testing.